GTX680 缺貨成因:4倍於Southern Islands銷量

http://www.neoseeker.com/Article ... dia_GTX_670/16.html
Another aspect AMD touched on was the availability of their Southern Islands cards, which is sort of a red herring. It is true AMD's 7000 series graphics cards are more readily available in the market, but the fact of the matter is this has nothing to do with production. Instead the issue is Kepler based graphics cards are in high demand. We have talked to a few retailers and the word from them is Kepler is selling at nearly a 4 to 1 ratio over Southern Islands. This leaves plenty of volume available for AMD, but makes it appear as if Nvidia is lacking the same volume, when this is not necessarily the case.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/ ... anscript?part=qanda
Yields of 28 are probably the best of any new node that TSMC has ever done. They've done a great job with 28, and I think that it also explains the demand on their 28. It's yielding wonderfully at this point in its ramp. The performance is fabulous. The efficiency, energy efficiency, is terrific. So I think it explains the reason why the demand is so great for this particular node. I think the increased supply will have to come from increased capacity and it's -- we're short now, and every chip that they can come out of their fab is being shipped instantaneously. We've reduced cycle time dramatically between us and our customers, and we're trying to get the products to market as quickly as possible. And so I expect us to be supply constrained from wafers at the wafer level, and we'll continue that way throughout the end of the year.

良率冇問題 需求過大
難怪NV 成日鬧TSMC 產能

有時睇佢地舌戰真係幾有趣...
唔知AMD堆爛Marketing又會講咩

諗都諗到唔會4倍咁多

回復 3# qcmadness
唔知佢地點計啦
或者好似Android機用出貨量黎同Apple計之類作弊...

反正當睇戲好
至於真實係點何必理呢

回復  qcmadness
唔知佢地點計啦