Haswell比Ivy更熱情!

先講i7-4770K 超頻情況,以1.257V超至4.7GHz,用H100i散熱,溫度是……
98°C
垃圾,貴成咁,成100度,煲水都得了!
Overclocking
Turning our attention to our shiny new Core i7-4770K, we started by cranking up the multiplier to see how far we got without touching any other settings. We eventually hit a wall at 4.4GHz with the PC throwing a BSOD at us at 4.5GHz as soon as we entered Windows. However it seemed perfectly stable at 4.4GHz, which is very similar to what you'd expect from an Ivy Bridge CPU.
From here, though, the temperatures increased rapidly and we reached our limit of 4.7GHz using 1.257V and a scorching temperature of 98°C, and that's using a Corsair H100i, which we know to offer the best cooling short of a custom water-cooling kit. The jury is out on why this might be - the 22nm manufacturing process is clearly going to add a lot of heat density, as we saw with Ivy Bridge, but like Ivy Bridge, there's the issue of thermal paste vs solder too. We're not about to take a razor blade to our only test sample just yet but reports from the community on this will likely surface soon as to whether de-lidding is on the cards again.

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware ... -4770k-cpu-review/8
為何Haswell 較Ivy更熱情?
因為……
Intel Core i7-3770K was 77W TDP and the Intel Core i7-4770K is now 84W TDP due to this. Intel also still does not solder the heatspreader (lid) to the top of the processor , so this will be interesting.

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/2203/14/

When it comes to load temperatures we fired up Prime 95 27.7 64-bit and saw the CPU core temperature rise to 86C with a CPU total TDP of around 75 Watts. The CPU temperature rose quickly, but eventually the fan profile kicked in and the fan speed increased enough to compensate for the heavy workload. No CPU Throttling was noted with the stock CPU cooler, but with temperatures hitting 86C, we highly advise aftermarket cooling if you plan on doing any overclocking as these new 22nm processors do run warm.

Intel also still does not solder the heatspreader (lid) to the top of the processor

ivy係咁, haswell都係咁. intel係唔係有心玩野?

無計啦,這些年,INTEL高端市場都無競爭.
不過Haswell比Ivy令人更失望咁

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

姐係又要人開蓋先超得起
車道士 發表於 2013-6-8 11:44

唔超頻full load都80幾度,垃圾!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

唔超頻full load都80幾度,垃圾!
真衰鬼 發表於 2013-6-8 11:47

根本吾係cpu熱,係吾夠位傳熱
cpu50度hs先30度