Bye-bye Internet bubble 2.0

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

That's why some people say if you support agriculture, you shall get more money than this.

回覆 3# toylet

I don't fully think so ,pal.

I used to watch some key content during checking material availability. One of the noticeable thing is agriculture. How can you use water efficient? Who use this well, who will usually wins. Of course there is nothing about Apple Inc. It is about oral as NO ORAL NO COMPANIES.

回覆 5# toylet

This depends on places. Farmers are not just workers, they involves many things.

For Instance, You should know IOWA first, then Israel.

唔好啊

Unfortunately the bubble busted too quickly before many so called Unicorn can become listed. VC and private sector are going to lose quite a lot of money on all these.

But this isn't Dot Com 2.0 per se. A lot of these company are actually profitable. They just have a high valuation and expectation of hyper growth.

That's why some people say if you support agriculture, you shall get more money than this.

Investing and would like to know where the quote is from. From commodities prospective, such as corn, sugar, cocoa, etc I do expect them to have bottomed and start rallying this year.

本帖最後由 Ksec 於 2016-2-8 21:34 編輯

Deleted

本帖最後由 Ksec 於 2016-2-8 21:35 編輯

Deleted

P.S - HKEPC seriously need to upgrade Discuz to have some sort of protection against double posting.