高通 Qualcomm 與貴州合資製作伺服器晶片

高通公司總裁周五表示,預計將於明年下半年開始通過中國政府主導的合資公司,為中國市場生產部分定製晶元。[...]高通為中國市場生產的晶元將被用於伺服器中,後者是一種運行網站、存儲企業數據和供數據中心使用的計算機。作為全球領先的智能手機晶元供應商,隨著智能機市場的增長放緩,伺服器成為高通一項關鍵的新業務。[...]高通去年與貴州省成立了一家合資公司,貴州省政府持股55%,高通持股45%,首期註冊資本約2.8億美元。

http://news.sina.com.tw/article/20160528/17306155.html

A Wall Street Journal interview with Aberle revealed that the American company had entered into a joint venture with the local government in Guizhou province to manufacture custom chips starting in the second half of 2016. According to Aberle, the Guizhou government owns 55% of the venture, while Qualcomm owns the remaining 45%.

https://thestack.com/world/2016/ ... for-chinese-market/

有後門程式乎?

TOP

有後門程式乎?
老婆大哂 發表於 2016-5-30 21:12



    有, who care?

TOP