Magic TV 3300D 預教錄影後唔接USB HDD, 會熄唔到機

Magic TV 3300D firmware 10.8, set左預教錄影, 時間到會自動開機錄影, 但如果冇接到USB HDD或者MTV detect唔到USB HDD, 這時用遙控係不能熄機的, 亦不能停止錄影, 會提示要等預教錄影時間過後才可以熄機,  如果想熄機就一定要關電源.

有冇得搞可以用遙控熄機?

回覆 1# AC360

Remove the recording entry from To-Do List.

回覆  AC360

Remove the recording entry from To-Do List.
wklie 發表於 2016-5-10 01:11

通常預錄都係set左做重複錄影或系列錄影, remove後又要重新再set一次, 而且有d一個星期只重複錄一次的節目, 即時刪除後因EPG未能更新7日後節目表, 要等第二日先可以再set預錄時間表.

除左刪除預錄表外, 有冇其他方法可以強制停錄或熄機?

請問是用何種USBhard disk?因剛入手mtv1000, 點知USB2.5吋hard disk 是電力不足的,其後问過技術支援,答覆是他們支援USB3.5吋hard disk 和有外置電源的,其後再問咁咪令到hard disk 是不停轉动?他們'答說是有hard disk 有sleep狀態的,請問各位有沒资料边个硬碟或硬碟盒是支援sleep 的呢?

本帖最後由 pc1668 於 2016-5-17 20:19 編輯
請問是用何種USBhard disk?因剛入手mtv1000, 點知USB2.5吋hard disk 是電力不足的,其後问過技術支援,答覆是他們支援USB3.5吋hard disk 和有外置電源的,其後再問咁咪令到hard disk 是不停轉动?他們'答說是有hard disk 有sleep狀態的,請問各位有沒资料边个硬碟或硬碟盒是支援sleep 的呢?
han 發表於 2016-5-17 20:04

Transcend 25A3 and 25H3 (2.5" portable hdds) ... they will go to sleep mode in 5~10 mins of inactivity.  

I've tested it in 3800D.

回覆 4# han

Many USB docking do NOT support spin-down (sleep).

For 3.5" USB external HDD I believe some models of WD and Buffalo support it.

回覆 5# pc1668

Ching, the transcend is a hard disk enclosure or with hard disk installed? I just want a hard disk enclosure to install my old hard disk.

本帖最後由 han 於 2016-5-17 21:14 編輯

回覆 6# wklie

But Ching, how can we pre-known that the hard disk (or hard disk enclosure) is a spin down enable supported model?) This time again I am too much disappointed by the Magic tv, the design is very hopeless, even those cheap tv boxes they equipped functions as 1/. support power for the USB 2.5 inches hard disk model without extra power 2/. the on/off function subsequently could not be functioned automatically by the set top box.
Any Ching have idea that any 2.5 inch hard disk enclosure supports spin down function?

回覆 8# han

You can try to use a 2.5" enclosure for your old 2.5" HDD.  It usually works, but there is no guarantee.  If it works, it'll spin down.

回覆 9# wklie

Thank you Ching, I already tried some older enclosures, but it does not function spin down, may be my enclosures are too out date model (these days one year already out dated), but I had browsed as pc1668 Ching suggested Transcend, they do have an enclosure model which the specification: power saving, power down when inactive in 10 mins. I will try to look for it at Golden in a day or two.Then I will come back to report to you all.Thanks for the help.