3G/Ethernet Router + 尿袋?

Tired of carrying all the external battery, travel router so I'm wondering if there's any all-in-one device available on the market.   Ideally I'm looking for ONE device that can offer the following:

1) takes WAN from 3G/4G or Ethernet
2) 802.11n router (I guess 150m?)
3) Internal Battery that can charge iPad/iPhone  (So 2.1A)

Does such device exist?

Tx.  I originally posted on the accessories forum hoping for more response but now that it's got moved here then this is a bit redundant...   Anyway, I do think this product still require a 3G/4G modem/dongle.   i.e. it cannot take a SIM card directly.  Nevertheless, the spec is pretty good...

回復 3# Jester

You do need a USB dongle for it. Obviously for that price you cannot expect a built in modem on top of everything.

Agreed.  Was really hoping for an all-in-one device and obviously I'm ready to pay more for that convenience.   But doesn't look like there's any product out there quite yet...

It seems the new 4G pocket wifi from CSL (Huawei E5776) can be used as an external battery, but I couldn't find enough information if it will charge an ipad

Also the battery is a bit on the small side (3000mah)

It seems the new 4G pocket wifi from CSL (Huawei E5776) can be used as an external battery, but I co ...
aquarius 發表於 2013-6-6 12:27

Think the iPad4 battery is almost 10k mAh so I doubt 3k mAh would help much.  Having said that, it's still good to finally see an all-in-one device...  Tx for the heads up.

暫時見過係得呢隻
http://www.sapido.com.tw/CH/productmb1112o.htm
不過唔知而家仲有冇得賣

回復  Jester

Yes
lauyincheung 發表於 2013-6-4 23:28

呢隻我都諗過,但太新搵唔到評測/開箱文…… 同埋插唔到sim卡都係1個煩惱

本帖最後由 Jester 於 2013-6-12 17:58 編輯
暫時見過係得呢隻

不過唔知而家仲有冇得賣
金比 發表於 2013-6-8 13:52

Actually do you know if this would be able to CHARGE device?   It doesn't look obvious to me that this could be served as a power bank/charging battery.