FYI but for iptime not sure is it work for totolink as well.
1. After a failed firmware upgrade, the power LED will flash On and Off on boot up.
2. Download a firmware to C:\
3. Install TFTP Client: Control Panel -> Uninstall a program -> Turn Windows features on or off -> tick TFTP Client -> OK
4. Set static IP 192.168.0.2: Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change adapter settings -> right click Local Area Connection -> Properties -> Internet Protocol Version 4 -> Properties -> set static IP address as 192.168.0.2 and subnet mask as 255.255.255.0 -> OK
5. TFTP upload: Windows Start -> type “cmd”. In command prompt, type “cd \”, then type “tftp -i 192.168.0.1 put firmware.bin” where firmware.bin is the firmware downloaded previously
6. After “Transfer successful” is printed, wait for 5 minutes for the firmware to be recovered.