Not sure what exact problem you face.
Can you scan the ipcam by using the software fr QQZM?
Do you know the intranet IP address and port of the Ipcam?
If yes, you can first try and see it work under home intranet?
On the IPcam Viewer (Android apps)
1. add the ipcam,
2. as there is no "QQZM" on the listed brand, you may try one by one. In my case, I choose EasyN(quite common and compatible to Cam in TB).
3. under the chose brand, try the model one by one as above
4. type the intranet IP address you know (i.e. 192.168.X.XXX)
5. type the port no. (usually 80 or 81)
6. user (check the packing ---- admin?)
7. psw (check the packing ---- )
click "Test" to see if screen display, if not, change other model as 3) and try. if all fail, change with other brand and repeat 3).
If you got the display, then the problem will become port forward, you need to set the port forward, ddns correctly on your router, then you can see it outside the home network.