- NEW: Merged with Asus GPL 378_4980 (with pieces from 378_4850 for AC56/AC68
and 378_5183 beta for AC87)
- NEW: OpenVPN policy routing. You can select client IPs or destination
IPs which you want to route through your VPN tunnel. You can enter
a single IP (192.168.0.1) or a whole subnet in CIDR format (for
You can optionally block WAN access to these as well when the
tunnel goes down.
- NEW: Ad blocker based on Trend Micro's Web Reputation System (WRS).
This is an EXPERIMENTAL feature implemented by Asus but that
isn't enabled in the stock firmware.
- CHANGED: Updated Tor to 0.2.5.12
- CHANGED: Those providing a signed SSL certificate for httpd can now
provide chain certificate. The three PEMs must be in
that order: client, intermediate, CA. (Patch by sasoiliev)
- CHANGED: The setting to enable the neighbour solication filter rule
for Comcast's request flooding was changed to "ipv6_ns_drop",
and now defaults to "0" as this hack causes issues with
- CHANGED: Backported dnsmasq patch that reverts a fix for Windows 8
clients as it could cause issues with other clients.
- FIXED: DNSFilter would fail if you had it set to "Router", and didn't
have a DNS IP entered on the WAN page.
- FIXED: MSS clamping wasn't applied to traffic in both direction, moved
it to the mangle table.
- FIXED: OpenVPN client firewall "external" mode does not exist - removed
from the webui.
- FIXED: PPTP account list could become corrupted after removing an entry
on the PPTP server page.