ASUS RT-AC87U Firmware version測試版本 126.96.36.199.378.6117
ASUS RT-AC87U Firmware version 188.8.131.52.378.6117
- Release note -
[Please note] This version changed the login authentication method. Please unplug the hard drive before updating firmware. After firmware updated, please press the reset button more than five seconds to reset the router to avoid some compatibility issues.
- Enhanced the login authentication strength and fixed CSRF related issues.
- Forced administrator to change the default password "admin" in internet setup wizard.
- Added protection mechanism for GUI login brute-force attack for login username and password.
- Administrator can assign a specified IP to login GUI in Administration > System > "Allow only specified IP.
- Added client list view button on network map and help administrator easily monitor all client connection status.
- Fixed the NAT loopback issue when connecting to LAN FTP server.
- Fixed UI issue when using SmartSync to sync with Dropbox.
- Fixed lease time and lease expires time
- Fixed dual wan connection issue when both primary and secondary wan connected to cable modems.
- Fixed Ethernet connection fails in IPv6 when WAN hwaddr is cloned.
- Fixed smart sync error when synchronized with Samba and FTP
- Fixed JS error in AiProtection
- Fixed allowed and blocked incoming icmp firewall rules.
- Fixed syslog flooded with message miniupnpd[xxxx] ....
- Fixed dnsmasq buffer overflow issue.
- Fixed redirect issue when using https only.
- Fixed USB related issues when connected to USB hub.
3G/LTE dongle related fixes
- Fixed executed time issue when using auto-APN.
- Modified auto-APN nvram.
- Fixed lockpin function.
- Fixed send_sms function.
- Updated the SPN data from Android.
- Fixed web redirected fail after setting PPPoE in internet setup wizard.
- Updated Adaptive QoS DPI engine.
- Reduced media server memory usage when scanning *.avi, *.mov, *.mp4, *.m4a, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.mj2.
- refined AiProtection alert mail format.