1. Upgrade firmware to latest version, then press the hard reset button for a few seconds. Then reconfigure the ssid & pw
2. Turn WPS off
3. Change 2.4 G to 20 mhz (to avoid interference from neighbourhood). It looks the bandwidth is narrower but you will get less interference because it not overlapping with other signal around you, so its much stable due to less packet loss.
4. Use WPA personnal (AES) as encryption.
5. Enable wmm
6. Install an app called Wi-Fi 分析儀 to your android or i phone, check which channel is most free around your home.(it can chack 2.4G and 5G)
7. Manual assign the more free channel (choose between 1, 6,11 or 13 Note: some device does not recognize channel 13)to the router.
8. The 5g signal has less interference by others, so you can set it to 40mhz and assign a free channel to use. Its much faster to use 5g if your device support 802.11 5g and its close to the router.