Draytek Vigor 2925 Firmware v3.8.2，新增 SSL VPN LAN to LAN ~ 10/21/2015
Release Note for Vigor2925 Series
Firmware Version: 3.8.2
Release Date: September 22, 2015
Applied Models: Vigor2925, Vigor2925n, Vigor2925n-plus, Vigor2925Vn-plus, Vigor2925F, Vigor2925Fn, Vigor2925ac, Vigor2925Vac
Vigor2925 series is a broadband router which integrates IP layer QoS, NAT session/bandwidth
management to help users control works well with large bandwidth. The state-of-art routing feature,
VPN security, and Dual-WAN provide integrated benefits for professional users and small offices.
* Support High Availability (HA).
* Support Internal RADIUS & 802.1x Authentication.
* Support Switch Management.
* Support SSL VPN (LAN to LAN) Tunnel.
* Support PPP authentication method of TACACS+ which can be configured in VPN and Remote Access > PPP General Setup.
* Support Bridge mode and firewall configuration for WAN interface.
* Support Station Number for VigorAP.
* Improved: Station mode can be used as additional WAN connection.
* Improved: Improve the function of IPv6 firewall filter.
* Corrected: Unable to open 445 Port as default.
* Corrected: UI Dashboard LED shows Line but it redirects to QoS page (for V model only).
* Corrected: Active True IP DMZ gives wrong subnet mask to DMZ host.
* Corrected: Failed to reboot via WEB configuration page.
* Corrected: 5GHz mixed mode issue.