- NEW: Merged with 380_1031 GPL
- NEW: Added RT-AC3100 and RT-AC5300 support
- NEW: Added RT-AC68U HW Revision C1 support
- NEW: Backup/Restore of the content of the JFFS
partition (under Administration Restore/Save Settings)
- NEW: Added DNSSEC support. Can be enabled under LAN -> DHCP.
- NEW: Added custom/postconf support for igmpproxy.conf.
- CHANGED: Increased user account limit from 16 to 32 on
the VPN server pages.
- CHANGED: Updated e2fsprogs to 1.42.13
- CHANGED: Increased maximum entries in Parental Control
(time scheduler) to 32.
- CHANGED: Updated miniupnpd to 1.9.20151119.
- CHANGED: Updated Openssl to 1.0.2e.
- CHANGED: Downgraded Dropbear to 2014.66, too many issues in
the newer releases.
- CHANGED: Improvements to VPN Status page
- FIXED: CTF not automatically disabled when enabling IPTraffic.
- FIXED: Openvpn clients 3 through 5 were all run on the first
CPU core. They are now properly alternated like the
first two (odd on CPU1, even on CPU0)
- FIXED: smb.log generated by networkmap could fill up RAM
- FIXED: upnpc_xml.log generated by miniupnpc could fill up RAM
- FIXED: Inconsistant names used on IPTraffic and Sysinfo page.
Now, we give priority to any description manually entered
on the networkmap, followed by static hostname, then any
current (lease) hostname.
- FIXED: MAC queries sent to the OUI database were broken due to
changes on the IEEE website
- FIXED: Applying changes to OpenVPN client page would start the
client even if it was disabled/stopped.