- NEW: Merged with 380_1354 GPL
- NEW: Added Tweaks and Hacks settings to Tools -> Other Settings.
These are UNSUPPORTED tweaks, intended mostly for
experimentation, or very specific situations. If unsure how
to apply these, manually reboot after changing them.
One of new settings there lets you disable hourly network
rescans, to resolve issues with NAS/printers coming out
of sleep every hour.
- NEW: Added setting to configure OpenVPN's auth digest algo.
- NEW: Added setting to configure OpenVPN's logging verbosity.
Note that this setting is global to all clients/servers.
- CHANGED: Updated OpenVPN to 2.3.10
- CHANGED: Updated openssl to 1.0.2g
- CHANGED: Updated miniupnpd to 1.9.20160222
- CHANGED: Updated udpxy to 1.0-build 23-10 (backport from GPL
- CHANGED: if you set an OpenVPN client DNS mode to "Exclusive"
and you enable policy-based routing, then those policies
will also determine which DNS to use (the tunnel's or
the ISP's). This is based on DNSFilter's technology.
You no longer need to use DNSFilter to control
the DNS used by your OpenVPN clients.
- CHANGED: Made OpenVPN traffic bypass CTF, which resolves
some throughput issues with it
- CHANGED: Disabled X11 Forwarding support in Dropbear,
for security reasons.
- FIXED: PPTP static route handling script was broken
- FIXED: minidlna would check for the wrong database filename
at start time
- FIXED: Wrong status shown for VPN Client 3
- FIXED: OpenVPN clients were run on the wrong CPU cores.
Now, odd instances correctly run on the second core.
- FIXED: Using DNSFilter with default mode set to "router" would
prevent using the router for IPv6 lookups.
- FIXED: Account limit wasn't properly allowing up to 10
clients for SMB/FTP (patch by vit9696)
- FIXED: Having multiple OpenVPN clients configured with
multiple "Accept DNS configuration" modes would
only apply the last client's setting. Now, we
apply the most restrictive setting of all
- FIXED: RT-AC68U 2.4 GHz was broken if CTF was disabled
(downgraded wifi driver to 220.127.116.11)
- FIXED: Diasbling the SIP NAT helper would also drop all port 5060
traffic. Some users need to keep the SIP helper disabled
with their SIP client. Reverted that GPL 858 change.