Got the New Apple TV Box (64GB) and Remote Loop today (30-10-15)

Today I picked up the new Apple TV (64GB) and Remote Loop for the remote.  I got the Apple Care pack also for 1 more year warranty.

This will be my first experience with Apple TV and I am pretty excited.   I can't wait to watch all the top US shows and movies.

Big news is that Netflix is now available in Hong Kong and the charge is HK $58 or something a month.   Finally we have Netflix.

Looking forward to hooking up the device tonight.
Apple TV.JPG

香港都已經用得 Netflix?

香港都已經用得 Netflix?
trendhk 發表於 2015-10-30 22:27

同問x2
用美國地區可以訂CBS, 48元一個月

唔係明年先有 Netflix咩

https://www.netflix.com/hk/

即係有未??

香港都已經用得 Netflix?
trendhk 發表於 2015-10-30 22:27

I know I was not able to find the "Netflix" app from the app store.  However, yesterday at the Apple Store the demo unit had "Netflix" installed and they showed me that the charges are HK $58 per month.

I am going to the Apple Store today on my way back home.

I also couldn't find the game "Crossy Road" which was also installed in the demo unit at the Apple Store.

Will find out today about Netflix.

Their website says it will be coming soon but I really saw the app install at the Apple Store and it did say HK$58 per month or free 1 month trial.

Since we have to wait for 2 to 3 months for Netflix.  Might as well use the Apple TV for games.   No point letting it eat dust.

Got the gamepad today.
IMG_2703.JPG
IMG_2704.JPG
IMG_2706.JPG

Since we have to wait for 2 to 3 months for Netflix.  Might as well use the Apple TV for games.

cHing正喎入咗新玩具, 我都想買Apple TV但係諗極唔明點解唔support 4K, 死Cook guy

cHing正喎入咗新玩具, 我都想買Apple TV但係諗極唔明點解唔support 4K, 死Cook guy ...
iamgozilla 發表於 2015-11-1 00:54

比你係生意人
1)簡單換 hw 呢d 招,咁快出將來點賺錢?
2)確定有咁多 4k content?
3)viewer 大部份係 4k?