1. It's called v, not X3K.
2. X3 II is the same size and UI as the X1 just a bit thicker.
3. Dual crystal oscillators for less jitter.
4. Deep sleep mode for instant on usage without battery drain.
5. 10 band EQ.
6. In-line remote support.
7. Custom playlists.
8. Uses Cirrus Logic CS4398 chip.
9. Native DSD support.
10. It will have a shared line-out and coaxial output jack.
11. About as powerful amp section as the current X3.
12. Full metal case with scroll wheel.
13. Cost is $200 US
14. Mass production will be done in April and then launched to the global market.