The following changes and improvements were made to firmware version 1.1 compared to 1.0:
(to be added)
How to update X7's firmware
1. Make sure that the X7 is adequately charged (preferably fully charged).
2. Switch X7 from Pure Music mode to Android Mode and restart X7 (if not already in Android Mode) so that Android functions may be accessed: pull down settings menu from the right and click Mode button to change from Pure Music to Android and reboot
1. Connect the X7 to your computer via the provided USB cable
2. Pull down status menu from left, select USB Connected->Turn on USB storage
3. Copy the provided update zip file to an easily accessible location on the X7, preferably the root directory of the external SD card
4. Eject the X7's drives on the computer to cleanly unmount the X7 from the computer; disconnect the USB cable
5. Click on the Home button (middle soft button at the bottom) to go to the Android homescreen and click Support->Update
6. Browse to the update zip file loaded, click on it and click OK to confirm the update
7. X7 will reboot, enter update mode to apply the update, and reboot back into Android when the update is complete.