Good reasons for resisting *** brand TVs?

Lately, I heard people close to me thinking of replacing an old Philips flat TV with a Samsuck model with voice control

Have never liked this brand and also heard countless complaints on its products, CS, and maintence issues

Can someone please recap these moments?

I need to dissuade that someone from getting another Samsuck mon/TV product again, the end user experience is very bad (for my I've suffered from three monitors) and I need to have valid/strong reasons to defend my decision... before all is too late

BTW, for flat TV replacement, which brand is better?  Would definitely prefer Jap brand, but which one?  Sony, Sharp, or Pana?

Thanks in advance

We've got some samsung lcds and never had a single issue. The picture is fine, but requires some calibration. They're the largest tv manufacturer in the world, and that doesn't happen by chance.

I don't see why you need to change his mind or anything, its not like he's going to buy some unknown brands on taobao...

總之對畫質有要求就唔好揀Samsung
揀就揀Sony啦
Sharp要小心揀, 某D型號TCL OEM

*** chips got color adjustments on saturation, temperature. It can hardly tune as the original.

If you need some screens with real color, stay away from ***

Samsung好呀,叫佢買啦

You need to check one thing first. That person close to you does not trust you but trust the opinions from other people he/she does not know.

我好後悔買三星TV
睇KPOP 完全睇唔到樣
個MON 太慢,INPUT LAG 又勁

我好後悔買三星TV
睇KPOP 完全睇唔到樣
個MON 太慢,INPUT LAG 又勁
nigel 發表於 2013-5-20 15:55

k-pop同k-tv唔係絕配咩?

[off-topic] J2播親k-pop都爆格爆到阿媽都唔認得

k-pop同k-tv唔係絕配咩?

[off-topic] J2播親k-pop都爆格爆到阿媽都唔認得 ...
ccchhhuuunnn 發表於 2013-5-20 04:02 PM