NETBOOK駁LCD TV的問題,請給一些意見,THX!!

各位brother,小弟剛剛買了一部46'sharp full hd idtv,原本想買一部多媒體播放器用黎睇高清片的,但是看到現在的netbook也有hdmi輸出,但是解像度只有1366*768,小弟想問一下,1366*768的解像度可以放blue-ray格式的片嗎,有沒有brother試過用netbook來做播放器,還有,如果影片在播放的時候,可以把netbook的mon放下關上的嗎,如果真的可以的話,各位有什麼netbook可以介紹一下,10' 和12 '我都ok的,thx!!!!

用緊 s 10... 但係用 VGA 出...

但是我想用hdmi,因為聽說hdmi可以連聲音出,唔駛再駁audio線,有人給點意見嗎,thx!!

hdmi直插直用唔駛set,用緊條20蚊(大6買)的hdmi缐

有無brother可以提供些意見,thx

用條HDMI線唔洗諗咁多
出去鴨記買條平平地

netbook use VGA out TV could use 1920x1080 already. (if netbbook has hdmi out , also with video and sound)

but use netbook as a player, it play 高清很吃力(窒), 尤其是高清rmvb , mkv (because atom cpu 唔夠力去解壓)

[ 本帖最後由 smchkman 於 2009-8-30 14:18 編輯 ]

原帖由 smchkman 於 2009-8-30 14:14 發表
netbook use VGA out TV could use 1920x1080 already. (if netbbook has hdmi out , also with video and sound)

but use netbook as a player, it play 高清很吃力(窒), 尤其是高清rmvb , mkv (because atom cpu 唔夠力去解壓)

... not sure... since, I just played it yesterday... and found that it is so 窒 ... the way that I play the file is sharing it in the network... hope the lag is due to the slow network but not the case you said... (otherwise, I have to buy a HTPC ...)

咁睇既時候可以放下關上mon嗎,會不會變左登出架!!!

ok... here is the test result (I watched a whole movie...) it is capable to play the mkv movie with just an acceptable lag (play it locally) and it did not stop....