HP Mini 5101問題區

請各位分享一下和解決辦法。

我有個問題就係用到要差電果時,一插電源佢D Wifi就會斷一斷(馬上會自己connect返)同無lala會多佐一個LAN出來...  D名又同你改埋。

想請問有無師兄姐有同一個問題?

THANKS

Lan 係要插電先會出現... 唔知點解

我係format 再自己裝winxp pro sp3, 再自己上返driver...

但我唔會插電斷wifi 喎

Also another problem

原帖由 laipokwai 於 2009-9-3 18:22 發表
Lan 係要插電先會出現... 唔知點解

我係format 再自己裝winxp pro sp3, 再自己上返driver...

但我唔會插電斷wifi 喎

It cannot use Wifi after you enter"ed the sleep mode.(You have to restart the machine)

Hey Guys, HP Mini netbook have two option in  BIOS call "LAN power saving" & "wireless switching". If u enable both. In battery mode, LAN adapter will turn off when u unplug LAN wire, but in AC mode, LAN adapter is always on.  That's why u got such experience.

Sorry, forget to explain  "wireless switching" It's auto switch on/off WiFi when u plug/unplug LAN wire.

完全冇問題
係之前有粒野係入面走黎走去
係百記換左2次機之後冇事喇~

IC

原帖由 bv27149 於 2009-9-4 00:43 發表
Sorry, forget to explain  "wireless switching" It's auto switch on/off WiFi when u plug/unplug LAN wire.

Thanks brother,

But also i have another question. After i closed the dip(Sleep mode) when i back windows. WiFi will not be able to back on and for using. I have to restart the machine everytime to slove this. It is very annoy.

原帖由 xxabcxyzxx 於 2009-9-4 17:00 發表

Thanks brother,

But also i have another question. After i closed the dip(Sleep mode) when i back windows. WiFi will not be able to back on and for using. I have to restart the machine everytime t ...

咦師兄我冇呢個問題喎...

原帖由 xxabcxyzxx 於 2009-9-4 17:00 發表

Thanks brother,

But also i have another question. After i closed the dip(Sleep mode) when i back windows. WiFi will not be able to back on and for using. I have to restart the machine everytime t ...

係唔色自動reconnect 番定係wifi 熄左定係wifi 開左但係用唔倒???

原帖由 ch3mistry 於 2009-9-4 18:24 發表

係唔色自動reconnect 番定係wifi 熄左定係wifi 開左但係用唔倒???

wifi 開左但係connect唔倒