Today I went to HTC Customer Service Center to update my HTC One

It was a big big disappointment.

I went then and as soon as I told them that I have a problem with the back button.  They stopped me and said that I have to wait for the update.     I told them that I know but when is the update coming.  They said they have no idea.  Could be middle to end of next month.   What a joke.

I actually went there because someone told me that I can either get the update from HTC directly or wait for the update.  I am told that someone actually updated his phone from HTC Customer Service Center.     However, when I went there today, they said that they have no update on hand and no clue when it will be available.

When I complained to them that I have been having this problem for nearly 3 weeks and they said that I am not alone and I have to wait like everyone else.    They said that it is normal for them to get an update as late is 1 to 2 months.     I told them that is why HTC is the number 1 mobile phone company in the world.  Bigger than Apple and Samsung.  They actually said "Yes".  Lol!

Where is HTC hiring these clowns from?   China?

Long story short.   THere is no update to fix the back button and we may have to wait for 1 more month.

They said it all depends on the service providers.   They have to wait till all approve the update and then they will send it back to Taiwan and then it will be sent to our phones.   They said that things work slowly in Hong Kong.   I can't comment on that but from the looks of it, it may very well be true.

they told the truth: you are not alone!

" I told them that is why HTC is the number 1 mobile phone company in the world.  Bigger than Apple and Samsung.  They actually said "Yes".  Lol!"

Funniest joke of the month...

又無貨,又多問題,原本仲想出機,宜家都係等下先,或者出其它機好過。

What software version on your phone? I got an unlocked UK version with 1.29.401.12 and no problem with any button so far.

你有冇試過入setting 校? 有d人話校咗會OK.

Yes, you are not alone
It sometimes happens in my device but not often
When it happened, I need to off and then on the screen to solve it

I have already flashed to Android Revolution HD custom rom for my HTC One and I absolutely love my phone now!

我都見過人講話可以上去update
但如果真係有既都會出左OTA啦

btw刷左XDA果面個改logo做解鎖或者menu
依家果三粒制又唔sensitive好似得物冇所用咁
得個sweep to unlock好d

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽