Got the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (White) for my wife yesterday

Yesterday I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (White) for my wife.

I was initially thinking of getting the black one for myself but with the Nexus 6 releasing in a couple of weeks, I thought I better wait for it and skip the Note 4.   I got it instead for my wife so I can get to test it as well.

My initial impressions are that the Note 4 seams just like the Note 3 but with a better screen and a solid frame.  The metal feels a bit more comfortable in holding.  Apart from that I don't really feel that it is that much faster than the Note 3.  Well I haven't run any benchmarks, yet.  Will test later.

I got to set the phone up for my wife last night so I had a good feel of the phone.  

Though the phone comes with 32gb internal memory I got my wife a 128gb mem card.   She has tons of photos and videos of our daughter.   Plus she can take advantage of recording some great high quality videos and photos.

Here are some pictures.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

Yesterday I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (White) for my wife.

I was initially thinking of getti ...
The Dude 發表於 2014-10-2 17:33

Good Dude!

did you find gap in note 4 ?

did you find gap in note 4 ?
Yahoo! 發表於 2014-10-2 18:10

Yes, there is a slight gap on the edge.  However, from a distance it can't be noticed.

Wii u buy note edge?

via HKEPC Reader for Android

請問個case fit 唔fit 位? 同係邊買,我係ST 買左個透明套,
好清透但好薄同有d唔岩位

Wii u buy note edge?

via HKEPC Reader for Android
morganpeers315 發表於 2014-10-2 18:48

May be.

it is really not fast for note4.

but at least a better outline. it could be a good try for a few weeks.  I hope Nexus 6 will make us more surprise .

本帖最後由 The Dude 於 2014-10-2 20:31 編輯
it is really not fast for note4.

but at least a better outline. it could be a good try for a few we ...
hkfriends 發表於 2014-10-2 19:29

Note 4 really doesn't seam fast.   It may do well in Antutu but that as we know Samsung tweaks their phones to perform well in Antutu.   It is not new.   We can't sit and run Antutu to get excited of the new phone.  We have to really use it everyday and honestly it doesn't seam any much faster then Note 3.   May be later I will see if my wife would mind me installing Nova Launcher but then I don't want to bother her as it is her phone.

Nexus 6 will rooted easily and so custom roms will be easily available.   
Most importantly rooting device will not mean end of warranty.  IF it is anything like the Nexus 5 then it will be easily unrooted without any issues.

相關文章