Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (Korean) vs Galaxy Note Edge (HK Version)

If you were to buy the Galaxy Note Edge now which one would you get?

The Korean model with the Exynos CPU or the HK model with the Snapdragon CPU.

Which one you think is a better option?

Korean model is about $6480
HK Model is about $7380

What are your thoughts?

Exynos CPU better
only in note 4 / (EDGE) case...

本帖最後由 The Dude 於 2014-12-2 19:51 編輯
Exynos CPU better
only in note 4 / (EDGE) case...
a886 發表於 2014-12-2 19:47

Is Exynos better because it will get 30% boost in performance when Android 5 releases for Note 4 and Note Edge?

Exynos is 64bit ready and Android 5 will make the Exynos CPU to run in 64bit?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

64bit cpu will offer better performance in the long run. However, consider the speed of people repl ...
freebird 發表於 2014-12-2 21:23

I agree with you but Android 5 update for Note 4 and Note Edge will release later this month. So the performance update will be available soon.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

So, you have the answer that you favor most. Dude
freebird 發表於 2014-12-2 21:31

I just want others to give their opinion.  Who knows I can find out that the Korean model has bugs or issues which a am not aware.  I think this is a discussion board isn't it?

Galaxy Note Edge (HK Version) can use 3G and 4G in PRC...thats another pt to consider

Galaxy Note Edge (HK Version) can use 3G and 4G in PRC...thats another pt to consider
killerxp 發表於 2014-12-2 22:18

I see.  I thought the Korean model can also be used in 3G and 4G mode.

I think a very important point to consider is support from XDA Developers.  I am sure the international model will get more support compared to the Korean model.  However the Korean model already has 1 custom rom.

Why CPU is the US model using?

Does anyone know if the Note Edge has a wireless charging back cover in the market?