Convert your current Galaxy S6 Edge to Iron Man Edition

You can convert your current 32gb or 64gb Galaxy S6 Edge (black, white, gold or green) to the Iron Man edition without having to pay $8888.

It will only cost you about US$30.

https://slickwraps.com/hero-seri ... galaxy-s6-edge.html

I personally don't like red but I thought I pass on the link to those who are willing to carry a red phone.

I don't mind carrying a red phone.

Does anyone here got the email from samsung?  today is june 2nd....

I don't mind carrying a red phone.

Does anyone here got the email from samsung?  today is june 2nd. ...
bathingduck 發表於 2015-6-2 21:53

You can buy the red phone at yahoo auctions for only $27800.

https://hk.f1.page.auctions.yaho ... mm&actsrch=srp2

You can buy the red phone at yahoo auctions for only $27800.
The Dude 發表於 2015-6-2 22:15

Is the seller out of his mind?

Is the seller out of his mind?
cello13814 發表於 2015-6-2 23:03

He is just trying to catch a guy who is so rich but has no brains.  Who knows there could be one in HK.  As it is there are many millionaires in HK.

He is just trying to catch a guy who is so rich but has no brains.  Who knows there could be one i ...
The Dude 發表於 2015-6-3 08:03

If I'm a millionaires , I will buy Vertu instead of a cartoon mobie

If I'm a millionaires , I will buy Vertu instead of a cartoon mobie
cello13814 發表於 2015-6-3 08:16

Yeah but millionaires think that buying limited edition phones will show people they are millionaires and not just ordinary people in HK.   Trust me, I have met some millionaires who think this way.

I have even met some people who are not rich but empty their bank accounts just to enjoy life and buying expensive stuff.   So well, not necessary all people carrying an expensive phone are rich.   Though most are.

Yeah but millionaires think that buying limited edition phones will show people they are millionai ...
The Dude 發表於 2015-6-3 09:09

I agreed with you , if this version is for iPhone , I think many Chinese millionaire will buy more than for Samsung

I agreed with you  , if this version is for iPhone , I think many Chinese millionaire w ...
cello13814 發表於 2015-6-3 09:23

There was a limited edition iPhone 6 in Dubai.  My business partner in Dubai got 1 and was willing to get one for me, too.   I will get one for the iPhone 6S.  That one will fetch a huge sum for sure.  May be $27K would be a reality.

We will come to know soon enough who is a millionaire at HKEPC.   I am sure there will be few guys willing to burn cash just to carry a limited edition for a few weeks before Note 5 releases.