I plan to buy ASUS Selfie
(1799 Suning Shatin with extra battery and battery charger)
but she said she want to take a look first.
My reason for ASUS Selfie is
X) Samsung is ban due to my bad experience of Samsung Galaxy Nexus AMOLED screen
0) Qualcomm CPU only
1) can change battery (important to anyone I think, at least for us)
2) 3G RAM/32GB ROM (important to anyone)
3) 1920x1080 (a must for now a days I think)
3) dual big camera/flash front and back (not important to her I think)
4) dual SIM (not important for us/her)
So I take a look and seems LG G4 is also good with the above needs
with $2898 at Sunmobile which is reasonable (I bought LG G3 D855 for 32xx last Aug 28)
Oh, I read posts and do not know that G4 is easy motherboard failure.
G5 is way too expensive... seems only ASUS Selfie is worth buying now.
I plug my requirements to GSMArena and the results is only
ASUS Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL
ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL