Got the Apple iPhone 6 Plus Grey 128GB Yesterday

本帖最後由 The Dude 於 2014-10-3 19:23 編輯

Yesterday I got the iPhone 6 Plus Grey 128GB from SmarTone.

Actually this was from my wife's contract as I had got mine on the 19th September 2014 and sold it at a big profit.

My wife and I had already decided when we both placed an order that we will sell my iPhone 6 Plus Gold 128GB and then later if the price goes down then I could use the iPhone 6 Plus Grey 128GB which my wife ordered for myself.

So I took her iPhone 6 Plus Grey 128GB and got her the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 White.

I haven't got time to play with the phone yet as I was busy setting up my wife's phone.  I will try it tomorrow or more towards the weekend.

Yesterday I installed a glass screen protector.  Sadly all screen protectors don't cover the full screen as the iPHone 6 has rounded corners on the screen.   

I also got the SGP Neo Hybrid Metal bumper case. I got the steel grey version.

Finally got a nice pouch for the phone.

Here are some pictures.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

I posted pictures but can't seam to see them.

等CSS死完才知結局

說好的相呢?

Get Apple Care+ instead. No case is as beautiful as the original design.

dedu,I didn't see any point here ? so u wanna say u are happy with it but no perfect screen protector ? sign contract with smartone get 6plus sell it can have big profit ?

I had a problem posting pictures from home.  I managed to upload the pictures today.

Sorry about that.

Get Apple Care+ instead. No case is as beautiful as the original design.
googleli 發表於 2014-10-3 11:21

I would have loved to use the iPhone 6 Plus without a case but am worried of bending the phone.  I put my phone in my trouser pocket.  I don't carry bagpacks.

Apple Care+ is only good for adding another year of warranty.  I will be using another phone long before the new iPHone releases next year.

New Toy for my iPhone 6 Plus Grey 128GB.

iPhone 6 Dock from Twelve South (Black Color) for my desk at my Office.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

i always think this kind of stand would scratch the bottom of the case
I can see in apple store / fortress, all those demo bottom hv the scratch...

相關文章