What do you guys think of the Rose Gold color?

Do you guys like the new "Rose Gold" color?

It looks alot like pink color and not sure it will suit the guys.   However, everyone has their own choice and it is all a better of preference.

The only think that will make me get the Rose Gold color is the fact that it is the new color and probably the one with the highest resale value.

For personal use I would go with Space Grey or the Gold model.  

Will you guys get the Rose Gold model for personal use?

my wife...

I was thinking to get rose gold also, but I hate the white lines on the back, and the black holes on the front, so I'll buy black again

I was thinking to get rose gold also, but I hate the white lines on the back, and the black holes on ...
pakchi70 發表於 2015-9-10 16:25

I also don't like the white lines.  They should have made it grey or something.  I guess they did white due to the front.

I am leaning towards space grey or Gold for personal use and Rose Gold for resale.

DO you think Rose Gold model will fetch the highest resale price?

found this on the web
Seems men can use it no problem

Resale price, absolutely, the price must be highest of all it the beginning stage, everyone would rush for that colour showing off as a new 6s
I also don't like the white lines.  They should have made it grey or something.  I guess they did  ...
The Dude 發表於 10-9-2015 05:19 PM
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

I believe "guys" rarely like "Pink Gold" color. Apparently Apple target to expand the market for ladies.......

found this on the web
Seems men can use it no problem  

Resale price, absolutely, the price mu ...
pakchi70 發表於 2015-9-10 17:25

爭一隻角.

男人forum 都好清一色,不過睇黎隻pink 炒吾起,right?

@_@

I have seen some guys wearing red sneakers so rose gold phones should not be a problem for them.

我都好想問.. 呢度有無CHING 打算自用玫瑰金?

(我有D想....XD