How many members here are actually using the iPhone 6s Rose Gold color?

There has been alot of talk that the iPhone 6s Rose Gold is looking more pink than it should have been.

Many females I have spoken to have also confirmed that it is more pink than a pure rose gold.   It is not a bad thing to have a pink phone as the color of ones phone is purely a personal choice.

I am only looking for honest opinion on the owners of the Rose Gold phone on how they like their phone.   

When the phone was announced I also had thoughts of buying the rose gold this  year and I told my wife that this year I will get the rose gold color.   My wife was surprised but when we saw the actual pictures, I decided I better not use this as it will not suit me.   My wife wanted it badly though as she finds the color cute and youthful.   I ended up getting the rose gold for my wife and the space grey for myself.

Lately I have seen alot of guys flaunting the iPhone 6s Rose Gold.   That is good because it shows that guys in HK are not stereotyping on Pink being a girls color.   It is good to make a bold stand.   

So how are you guys enjoying your phone?  What cases are you guys using to match the phone's color?

No one is enjoying the phone?  I know that many bought the phones in hopes to resell at a huge profit like last year but ended up using it for self use.

Sure there got to be some who is really excited to use the rose gold iPhone 6s.

上得黎呢度多數都唔會用玫瑰金啦...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

why don't you ask your question by traditional chinese language
早餐A 發表於 2015-10-9 17:37

自己搵佢post,佢應該係完全唔識打中文個種

sounds like he is doing a marketing research either for business or school project.  香港多人買係希望有得炒。

@_@

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

i am using space grey , and my wife had order the rose gold , which will ship 16th-30th , so i am unable to compare it yet, anyway i like the full dark screen better then white , body colour dosent matter for me.

why don't you ask your question by traditional chinese language
早餐A 發表於 2015-10-9 17:37

Are you trying to say that I cant use English on this forum?

I thought most of us should be able to use some basic English as all if us are educated citizens in Hong Kong.

i am using space grey , and my wife had order the rose gold , which will ship 16th-30th , so i am un ...
rakaiha 發表於 2015-10-9 21:44

Same here.  Got the Space Gray one for myself and Rose Gold for my wife.

Why are you still waiting for your wife's order?  Just cancel it and do an iReserve from Apple Store.  You can get one easily.  Not many want to go through the trouble to buy the phone only to make $300 profit.