Satya Nadella on why you'll Love

http://m.businessinsider.in/Satya-Nadella-on-why-youll-love-Cortana-how-cars-are-like-data-centers-and-whats-spurring-all-these-global-startups/articleshow/51684488.cms

Nadella: First of all, I don't think of Windows for mobile differently than Windows for HoloLens, or Windows for Xbox now. We have only one Windows. We don't have multiple Windows. They run across multiple form factors, but it's one developer platform, one store, one tool chain for developers. And you adapt it for different screen sizes and different input and output.

But what we get....I'm not trying to be another phone guy with the other person's rules. What is unique about our phones is this Continuum feature. [Continuum lets you take the screen of your Windows phone and connect it to a monitor, keyboard, and mouse, and use it like a computer].

If anything we will want to continue to build that capability out.

Just like how with Surface we were able to create a category. Three years ago most people would have said "what is a two-in-one"? And now even Apple has a two-in-one. And so three years from now, I hope that people will look and say, "oh wow, that's right, this is a phone that can also be a PC."

via HKEPC Reader for Android

Nadella: First of all, I don't think of Windows for mobile differently than Windows for HoloLens, ...
corolla2003 發表於 2016-4-5 12:14

專注enhanced continuum. 加上uwp, 。
不過短時間減慢手機款款推層出新,可能會比往年更平靜及流失

via HKEPC Ionic Reader v1.2.9 - Windows Phone 10

專注enhanced continuum. 加上uwp, 。
不過短時間減慢手機款款推層出新,可能會比往年更平靜及流失 ...
corolla2003 發表於 2016-4-5 14:04

要靠第三方廠多了

要靠第三方廠多了
DGCNYO 發表於 2016-4-5 14:09

set a model and let other OEMs do it.
that's what they successfully did in surface category

set a model and let other OEMs do it.
that's what they successfully did in surface category ...
556556bt 發表於 2016-4-5 14:16

第三方就算了, 歷史看到他們多落力營銷。
現在只期望HP

via HKEPC Reader for Android

第三方就算了, 歷史看到他們多落力營銷。
現在只期望HP

via HKEPC Reader for Android ...
corolla2003 發表於 2016-4-6 09:09

Win8一間華為一間三星。。。力都未出就玩走。。。

不過都係木馬友玩成咁。。。其實果幾間出既機都幾可觀。。。

Ms最少在win10淡化Lumia 和第三方機界線幾明顯

via HKEPC Ionic Reader v1.2.9 - Windows Phone 10