How to open the wall mounted air-conditioner

I found the air-conditioner is not as cool as before.  So, I check it out and found full of dust on the fan (豬籠).  By making the following link, I still could not take out the fan (豬籠) to clean.  Please help.
http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewt ... page%3D2&page=5
It is General brand.  I removed some screws and still could not remove the louvre.

[ 本帖最後由 冰之風 於 2009-8-29 16:01 編輯 ]
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

個凍coil 有銅喉係連接住機外的compressor... 唔好亂拆丫…
拆有機會屈到兩條高低壓喉.... 咁就byebye啦.:funk:

正確做法係去買 "coil水"  噴在凍coil "那" d 污漬出黎.
你部係分體機... 室內coil dirty會唔凍.  但牆外的compressor 一樣有個coil係果邊.   同樣地要清洗.  

如果你唔想用coil水(coil水真係有危險性)... 可以用soap水... + 牙刷慢慢刷... 再用清水過乾淨.

留意coil 水係 corrosive ! 勿沾到皮膚!  同樣注要要保持室內空氣流通. coil水氣味係刺鼻的
c兄,   安全為上 !

[ 本帖最後由 nixon 於 2009-8-29 16:19 編輯 ]

原帖由 nixon 於 2009-8-29 16:18 發表
個凍coil 有銅喉係連接住機外的compressor... 唔好亂拆丫…
拆有機會屈到兩條高低壓喉.... 咁就byebye啦.:funk:

正確做法係去買 "coil水"  噴在凍coil "那" d 污漬出黎.
你部係分體機... 室內coil dirty會唔凍.   ...

Thank you very much for your kind attention.  That is my concern as well.  I guess the copper pipe should connect there, so, I don't want to touch it.  However, how could I clean the fan.  Is it called "豬籠"?

原帖由 冰之風 於 2009-8-29 16:24 發表

Thank you very much for your kind attention.  That is my concern as well.  I guess the copper pipe should connect there, so, I don't want to touch it.  However, how could I clean the fan.  Is it call ...

Don't just spray coil cleaner and rinse with water, the water with debris will eventually choke the drain hose. You need to remove the condense water collection trough in order to access the screw for the cross-fan wheel. You can refer to some photos in my old posts.

(the layout inside is almost identical to 美的 in my old post.

[ 本帖最後由 kentnklee 於 2009-8-29 17:03 編輯 ]

原帖由 kentnklee 於 2009-8-29 16:56 發表

Don't just spray coil cleaner and rinse with water, the water with debris will eventually choke the drain hose. You need to remove the condense water collection trough in order to access the screw fo ...

Many thx for your advise.  I have already made reference to your previous thread.  The key point is how to "You need to remove the condense water collection trough in order to access the screw for the cross-fan wheel. "?    That is my problem.:funk:  I don't know how to remove the condense water collection parts.

After I remove the lower pastic case, I found a few screws there.  I think the screws should be removed in order to remove the condense water collection parts.  However, I don't know how to remove the condense water collection parts near the controller area.  Do I need to remove the controller part first?

[ 本帖最後由 冰之風 於 2009-8-29 17:42 編輯 ]
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

好太工程

原帖由 33500446 於 2009-8-29 18:07 發表
好太工程

It is worth as I got 5 need to be cleaned and my home is very very dusty.  So, I think I need to clean it at least annually.

原帖由 冰之風 於 2009-8-29 16:24 發表

Thank you very much for your kind attention.  That is my concern as well.  I guess the copper pipe should connect there, so, I don't want to touch it.  However, how could I clean the fan.  Is it call ...

那個豬龍我都唔識拆... sorry.. can't help and no advice.
我用緊 carrier a/c.   洗分體,要室內外都洗先有最好效果.
just a friendly reminder.  now is start of sept.  而家先洗會唔會太遲呢?
不如留番明年5月前洗啦...

提一提你... 記住用條長鐵線 "通一通" 個coil下面個去水槽(hole).  我第一次洗coil時,就係唔記得通左個去水孔,搞到成地濕晒.

原帖由 nixon 於 2009-8-30 00:02 發表

那個豬龍我都唔識拆... sorry.. can't help and no advice.
我用緊 carrier a/c.   洗分體,要室內外都洗先有最好效果.
just a friendly reminder.  now is start of sept.  而家先洗會唔會太遲呢?
不如留番明年5月 ...

Thank you very much for your reminder and reply.  Actually, I always clean the filer and fan coil.  So, it is not too dirty.  However, as I could not clean the blower, there is a lot of dust.  I used a small brush to clean the dust.  Although it is not dust free,  it is much better than before due to the air flow is normal now.  The problem is temporary solved but I know it will not be last for long unless I could wash the fan.  So, I am still looking for information to disconnect the fan for washing.

On the other hand,  the drainage is another headache problem.   As the drainage pipe is not installed as straight way.  It would be a potential problem as it is hard to be clean.  So, I always pour a lot of water there and hopefully the rubbish could be wash out.  

Once upon a time, I asked for a device here which is capable to suck and blow air even with water is for air-conditioner drainage cleaning.  Whenever the drainage has problem, I could use such device to blow or suck the pipe.  However, there is any advise.

原帖由 冰之風 於 2009-8-30 01:10 發表 nce upon a time, I asked for a device here which is capable to suck and blow air even with water is for air-conditioner drainage cleaning.  Whenever the drainage has problem, I could use such device to blow or suck the pipe.  However, there is any advise.

i really don't have any idea to remove the blower unless i have the blueprints of the interior part.  I do wish to wash my blower too since is way toooooo dirty....
I am sure some model will allow technician to remove it easier.

to suck excessive water that overflow...  i remember philips and osim had some vacum cleaner are capable to suck water too.... but on your case.. i aren't sure if it works...

usually i clean both the coil at April and end of july twice a year, and wash the air filter everyweek.  (b'coz i'm a smoker   )
.  usually to ask for a/c cleaning in winter is cheaper too !

just use a long 鐵線通一通個drainage先,before u start spray any liquid on the coil

[ 本帖最後由 nixon 於 2009-8-30 01:22 編輯 ]