有冇師兄用過或買咗 呢套 架生,今日喺深水埗 永X 見到,成三千幾  

好似幾正, 睇完條片, 我發覺佢鐵平台好似好軟吓. 驚會走位!

套野出左幾年啦!支電筒無改進過重係幾年前 d 燈泡仔???

3千幾 FULL SET? OK 喎...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男孩的浪漫, 大人好似唔夠重型

外國REVIEW
Pros
--- This truly is a clever design for portability, lightweight and compactness. It is small enough to fit in a small trunk or in the corner of a crowded apartment. (Though I am not sure what kind of renovations you might be doing in a crowded rental property)
--- It has sufficient safety features to protect a moderately careful amateur, and that's good, because i can only imagine amateurs using this.

Cons
---None of the individual tools are ANY good. In fact these may be the cheapest imported toys I have EVER seen. Even the light is crummy, and I don't count the light as a "tool" unless it's dark.
--- All of the mounting mechanisms are sloppy. The "table saw" is held in place loosely and slips back and forth, canceling any possibility for accurate cuts. The hooks that hold the "drill press" in place wobbles.
--- The "fence" of the "table-saw" attaches firmly at both ends, but is hard to move and nearly impossible to square.
--- The "drill press" lever-arm sticks and binds. The post is weak and prone to twisting. Its action is loose and sloppy, even with only light pressure in softwood.
---The circ-saw is too small and underpowered. Its bearings are junk, noisy, plastic that could not possibly last long. The stamped-metal baseplate is out-of-square, thin and weak. My was bent right out of the box.
---The jig-saw is even worse than my son-in-law's B&D clone that cost $18 dollars. The blade moves up and down, but also wobbles left and right, with almost no cutting power even with a freshly-charged battery and a good blade.
---The Bag is a nuisance to pack. (Especially if you try to pack everything the way it came so you can return it)
--- The box is brittle thin plastic that would easily shatter if dropped or pounded on as shown in videos. I doubt the thin Polypropylene latches would last either.
---None of the motors have enough power to cut anything except thin soft pine.
---The drill has a nice handle, but bogs down when you press into wood or even soft metal, like aluminum.
---The blades that come with the saws are ultra cheapo, not sharp, and get duller quickly.
---Batteries do not charge in one hour as stated in the manual and advertisements. Even if they did, they don't last long.
---The manual is terrible; one of those poorly-translated, "Gee-wiz! Look at all these groovy things this swiss army-knife will do! Congratulations on your most wise purchase" kind of manuals.
---The price is ridiculous for this level of "quality." You can get MUCH better quality tool-sets for this money at almost any home-store, or even Wal Mart. It would be no bargain at half the price.

相關文章