acer a700 vs asus tf700 (xda某人意見)

好明顯asus好好多!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/ ... =1787834&page=2

Hey guys, I've owned both these tablets and though i will put my two cents in
First off, my clear winner here is the infinity tab. Most of the complaints on this form are not particularly about the hardware, more app comp ability issues and such. It is a brand new Android tablet, so expect a little time before Asus can release a firmware update, they usually do (based on past history of Asus tablets). Because of that, I can forgive the few basic glitches I have run into. Let me break it down though:
The Acer does get very warm. Not hot, but very very warm. A little bit warmer than the Ipad 3. Not to hard to forgive considering most people would get a case or some protection for it (it really only emits heat from the lower right side of the tablet). However, where the Acer really loses my vote, and why I returned it, is the hardware. Yes; it has a 1080p screen, but you have DDR2 ram and only 1.3ghz processing capabilities, so because of having to push that full HD, its my belief that it just cant keep up sometimes. The Asus has DDR3 (clocked higher as well) and 1.6ghz processing (I've overclocked to 1.8 ghz) so it tends to be able render things better. Asus also puts in better firmware built in. Overall, the Asus is the winner!!

我可唔可以咁講。。一分錢一分貨呢??XDD

回復 2# liangsuilong

如果係美國,兩部只差50USD...
香港就差100USD左右(A700 32GB 同 tf700 64GB原本差~200USD,減返32GB(=100USD)就係真正差價)~

我諗A700個音響會好過TF700

回復 1# umvue

两者差距不遠。

回復  umvue

两者差距不遠。
chanoc 發表於 2012-7-23 19:29

真的嗎?A700也是單邊聲??

我諗A700個音響會好過TF700