Recommdation on buying a (win?) tablet? around 3 to 5k hkd

First of all sorry for the english. I can't type chinese but can read chinese replies just fine.

I know nothing about tablets, but thinking I need a win tab instead of andriod because, well here are my requirements :
- browsing websites and opening multiple tabs (more rams?)
- reading ebooks (decent screen?)
- longer battery life
- decent hdd size or maybe expendable with memory cards
- light to carry to show pdfs and pictures to clients (within 10" ?)
- a keyboard perhaps for some easy typing and editings
- want to have relatively fast response time...

That's all, basic office use.
I read up some posts here and the Dell venue and T100 seem like decent choices lately? Anything better in value and performance will come in the near future? I can wait for a bit.

Any help great appreciated! Thanks c hings and happy CNY~!

OK well I've set my eyes on the yoga 2 8inch so far
However.. Does it have a windows version? Or how hard is it to set to dual boot?

Thanks

Based on your needs I would definitely suggest the venue 11 pro 5130 over asus T100. I'll address your requirements one by one

- browsing websites and opening multiple tabs (more rams?)
Both have 2 gbs of ram and are totally fine for opening multiple tabs. The ram will be sufficient to handle 10+ tabs with no problem
- reading ebooks (decent screen?)
The screen for the venue 11 pro is far superior than the T100 in terms of resolution (1080p vs 1366x768) and sharpness.
- longer battery life
Due to the lower resolution screen and slightly slower atom CPU, the T100 would have around 8 hrs battery life which is 2 hrs more than the 6 hrs battery life of the venue 11 pro
- decent hdd size or maybe expendable with memory cards
Both have 32gb or 64gb of flash memory configurations and have SD card readers to expand memory. The T100 also have a version where there is an additional 500gb in the keyboard dock.
- light to carry to show pdfs and pictures to clients (within 10" ?)
The venue 11 pro has a slightly larger display at 10.8" compared to the 10.1" of the T100. The T100 weighs around 550g which is lighter than the 760g of the venue. I have owned both and the venue 11 pro definitely feels more solid with a much better quality build.
- a keyboard perhaps for some easy typing and editings
The T100 comes with a docking keyboard which turns it into a small netbook. The venue 11 pro also has a optional keyboard docking station with similar typing experience, but you will have to pay USD100 more to buy it separately. However, the keyboard dock of the venue has an additional battery inside which doubles the battery life of the asus t100.
- want to have relatively fast response time...
The venue 11 pro have a slightly faster CPU, but I think you won't be able to notice the difference in normal day to day use. Both would be responsive for your stated uses.
- price
You can buy a refurbished venue 11 pro from ebay for USD 229 now, plus an additional USD 100 for the keyboard, which is within your budget and similar or even cheaper to the 行貨price of the T100 in HK.

^ many thanks nikko for the detailed reply. esp on the holiday and happy CNY to you guys!

The pricing on venue 11 pro really does seem like a steal now. But on second thought I think a more portable solution might be more suitable for me, namely the 8" models.

Production works and typing will mostly be done on my notebooks and the tablet I'm getting should be a swifter solution for me to show my works to clients or doing light reading and document work editings, so the keyboard is not necessary.

Based on these would you still suggest the venue 11 pro?
Or other 8" suggestions?
Cheers

there are many options for 8". ASUS, Lenovo, Acer, and unknown Chinese brands.

However, most of them are equipped with atom z3740 and 2GB ram. Which is fast enough for smooth Windows 8.1 / 10 experience. But would not be enough for demanding software.

I've got an ASUS note 8. (z3740. 8". Wacom pen.) Which I believe is more useful than my iPad mini 2. And response time is quick. But FLASH performance is sub-par. Flash game won't perform very well.

I would agree that 8" would be a better choice for portability. Although the screen is not perfect but acceptable.

I wouldn't mind a 9" even, given that it doesn't weight like a brick and easy to hold in one hand. But they just haven't make a whole lot of these

I want one that doesn't give me much headaches or breaks easily so I was looking at big manufacturers.  

Does the asus note 8 solely come in android? Or it is possible to dual boot? Since I just want windows for doc compatibility and easy file access reasons.