Bad experience with MS Surface

i had a MS Surface Pro 3 before. Broken down after 15 months normal usage. MS offered an exchange of a demo for HK$4500. I turned down and sold the defective pro3. It's really a bad experience.

frankly speaking, machine like surface pro is easy to have hardware issue. 12 months warranty is totally unacceptable. MS does not have technical service in HK. they will just ask you to exchange by charging you a sky high price. risk is too high. no more MS la.

i rather buy ASUS (24 months warranty), Lenovo or Mac. at least they can fix some minor hardware issue.

that is why you should buy 3 years warranty with surface machines......

machine like surface pro is easy to have hardware issue
black818pro 發表於 2016-5-29 01:41

It really depends on your luck. Admittedly, tablets like Surface are harder to repair on your own when they do have issues.

Your experience can be applied generally to electronic gadgets. A lot of them (phones, computers, cameras, etc) only have 1-year warranty, the expiry of which often means you have to pay an incredibly high price for repair.

如果加 4500 換部一樣 spec  pro 4 咁就差不多

i had a MS Surface Pro 3 before. Broken down after 15 months normal usage. MS offered an exchange of ...
black818pro 發表於 2016-5-29 01:41

師兄係咪都係近呢個星期壞㗎???
我嗰部就係啱啱上星期壞,都唔知係咪對上嗰個更新(睡死)而整到我部機變磚㗎。。。