1. Modified SMART attribute reset: ID 0xA4~0xA7, 0xAF, 0xC7 and 0xF5
2. Returned status would include
Pure spare count if the threshold is not exceeded
Erase count if the threshold is exceeded
3. Fixed trim bug: when LBA of trim command is higher than total LBA, this command should be returned
4. Turn LED off when trim command is processed
5. Solved device sleep DRAM backup issue: flash retry FIFO should not be overlapped by DRAM data
6. Solved spare block run out issue: successive Map block can be used
1. Fix overflow issue of read – retry table that Hynix NAND flash use.
2. Fix U-link NCQ-03 script issue
3. Support Sandisk 1znm flash.
4. Support Hynix 16nm F-die flash.
5. Add CID options for enabling DRAM SRT feature.
1. Support 4Die/1CE Flash
2. Support new VU command for Serial Number change
3. Support disk self-destroy function (erase all disk data via GPIO)
4. Extend # of bad block combination to 2048 to improve 1TB initialization
5. Modify Pretest Bad Block Threshold as configurable from 0 to 255
6. Bug fix of Trim command and potential command timeout/abort.
7. Support Samsung K9QDGD8U5M
1. Support TSB 15nm MLC.
2. Support of Sanitize (erase all block feature).
3. Improve command response time with background map rebuild.
4. Improve Macbook installation compatibility.
5. Improve Pretest flow in the cases of reference original and runtime bad.
6. Enhance error/event log structure and content.
7. Enable CDI interrupt iff DEVSLP had been configured and enabled by CID and host.
8. Resolve bugs/issues of NCQ read flow, Flash setting at DEVSLP resume, Trim command handling, program fail handling in swapping active block.
1. Fix of program fail handling on pure SLC Flash.
2. Improvement to resolve read disturbance on Hynix 16nm MLC Flash.
3. Improvement to speed up boot time by storing WPRO page index information.
4. Bug fix of program fail.
5. Fix of SPOR timeout issue on 512GB/1TB disk.
6. Bug fix of LTS and RDT.
7. Bug fix of pretest failure on Samsung 21nm Flash.
8. Improvement of random read performance in internal interleave mode.
9. Support of full disk SLC mode on Micron Flash.
1. Fix cache program bug since N0704A.
2. Fix program fail handle bug for internal interleave mode since N0704A
3. Fix an IPM issue since FW N0516D which automatically change Partial to Slumber in HIPM if DIPM was enabled.
4. Extend bad block combination number from 512 to 1024.
5. Decide Hynix read-retry count by using OPT command instead of predefine value from MP package.
6. Support Internal Interleave.
7. Support program fail handling
8. Modify trim flow for the performance with Marvell RAID chip
9. Support Hynix 16nm 64Gb MLC: H27QCG8T2E5R, H27QEG8VEE5R
10. Support Hynix 16nm 128Gb MLC: H27QEG8UDB8R, H27QFG8VEB8R-BCF, H27Q1T8YEB9R (CS sample and after )
1. ISP Bug fix: Erase count miss-match after doing security erase
2. Pretest Bug fix: Load L85A reclaim flash original bad bug found in N0530A
3. Fix an IPM issue since FWN0516D, which cannot enter IPM mode normally.
1. Support auto partial to slumber in HIPM
2. Fill up the active block’s valid pages word line when receiving Standby Immediately and swapping active block after power on
3. Save SMART attribute every 20 minutes
4. Save SMART info when receiving Standby Immediately
5. Fine tune a read cache judgment
1. Support 4CH8WAY interleave for 512page/block flash
2. Support 1TB capacity
3. Fix DEVSLP bugs
4. Support the entrance of device sleep without slumber mode first. (CID 0x4D.bit7)
5. Fix the bug of occasional ISP hangs-up if power off while security erase
6. Fix the bug of building the wrong mapping table after resuming from device sleep
7. RDT update: Show the wrong fail message at MP result window
8. Update L95B ECC to 60b in database