if I want to download windows 8.1 to windows 7 ultimate, any procedure?

if I want to download windows 8.1 to windows 7 ultimate, any method and procedure?

if I want to download windows 8.1 to windows 7 ultimate, any method and procedure?
keemic77 發表於 2014-10-8 09:18

Please google "MSDN",then you can find a web site called "i tell you".
Then you can use the "emule" or "Thunder" to get what you want.

You mean downgrade or download ? If downgrade to win7 ultimate ,you need windows 8.1 enterprise .

You mean downgrade or download ? If downgrade to win7 ultimate ,you need windows 8.1 enterprise .
kfsin 發表於 2014-10-8 10:55

i am now using windows 8.1, if I would like to reinstall my windows 7 ultimate, any procedure?

Is your computer is a laptop and pre-installed with win8.1 ?

Capture.GIF
2014-10-8 11:48

Doing a Custom Install
Using the custom install option allows you to reinstall your original copy of Windows while preserving your personal data by moving it to the Windows.old folder. Of course, you will need to reinstall your applications and hardware drivers. To begin, retrieve your installation disc for your copy of Windows and make sure you have the product key.
Boot to the Windows 8 desktop.
Insert your Windows 7, Vista or XP disc
Click Install Now (Windows XP users, please restart from the installation or recovery disc).

Doing a Custom Install
Using the custom install option allows you to reinstall your original copy o ...
kfsin 發表於 2014-10-8 11:50

Yes, i have tried a custom install but it seems when i install windows 7, it is message that i can not install windows 7 on the original partition for windows 7, there is some security mode .

本帖最後由 kfsin 於 2014-10-8 12:34 編輯

Change your BIOS options to boot from the DVD drive with win7 disc . Is your computer a notebook ?

Yes, i have tried a custom install but it seems when i install windows 7, it is message that i can ...
keemic77 發表於 2014-10-8 12:11

If you want to install Windows 7 on a Windows 8.1 pre-installed notebook, first of all, go to the BIOS and disable the "Secure Boot". If there is a option called "CSM" or "Compatibility Support Module", then enable it.

Now, you can use your Windows 7 Setup Disc to install the Windows on your computer.

If you want to install Windows 7 on a Windows 8.1 pre-installed notebook, first of all, go to the  ...
mdws2002 發表於 2014-10-8 14:01

Very useful information and help, thanks I have one more question, if the windows 7 i am using is 64bit ultimate version, but all of the firmware download from HP is only Professional 64 bit and 32bit, then can I use the Professional 64 bit version of firmware for ultimate windows 7?

相關文章