[Windows 10] Updated : Win 10 10586.14 cannot remember default apps ... 10586.17 was released
本帖最後由 pc1668 於 2015-12-3 15:22 編輯
Win 10 10586.14 cannot remember default apps by file type ...
I've setup the followings using approach 1 and 2 (it works but won't last long)
- associate jpg, jpeg, bmp and png to faststone image viewer (see Figure 2 as an example)
- associate html/htm to firefox
- associate pdf to PDF X change viewer
Then after a while, or after reboot, the above settings will be reset to system default, so troublesome!
- associate jpg, jpeg, bmp and png back to Photos (see Figure 1 as an example)
- associate html back to Edge
- associate pdf back to Edge
Approach 1 - via Settings
Choose default apps by file type
Approach 2 - via Control Panel
Control Panel\Programs\Default Programs
Associate a file type or protocol with a program
[Figure 1 - system default]
[Figure 2 - associate to faststone]
10586.17 was released. Would it fix the captioned problem, I've no idea ...