[Windows 10] Win 10 cannot type chinese

Everything was fine till this morning, but from the afternoon , both computer cannot type Chinese.
The way it went is weird, I use '速成' as the input method, so what i usually do when I want to type chinese is to press alt+shift to change the IME, but this morning no matter what i do, reboot or whatever, the IME just don't change to 'quick'. So i googled and find out theres other way to change the IME method, win key+space bar for example, so I tried and it did change from English to 'quick' with no hassle.
Just when i think i solved the problem(sort of), turns out there's more. Even if I'm able to switch the input method to 'quick', the best i can do is type two 字碼, and then the ime just changed back into English, 100% guaranteed.....
By then I still think there's the problem of something i installed on my desktop, my laptop should be fine, when i power up my laptop...this bug just show up...

Both my laptop and desktop are using win10 64 bit, all drivers updated to the latest, latest windows update as well.

Sorry for my English

部手提電腦無啦啦又冇事..但係desktop仲係打完速成個2個碼之後100%跳番去英文..

部手提電腦無啦啦又冇事..但係desktop仲係打完速成個2個碼之後100%跳番去英文.. ...
laicphk 發表於 2016-5-8 19:44

去地區及語言度重裝一下速成喇

去地區及語言度重裝一下速成喇
nnd 發表於 2016-5-8 19:49

重裝左, 試過裝埋倉頡, 打完4個碼又跳英文...

push, i still can't type chinese...

一熄左關聯字/beep feedback就冇事....有冇人知咩事?

中英輸入, 不是只按"SHIFT"就轉咩!!!

留名學野

中英輸入, 不是只按"SHIFT"就轉咩!!!
osiris 發表於 2016-5-11 12:04

如果你本身個輸入法係速成就ok, 我deafult係英文, 慣左alt+shift轉去速成再打字, 但係而家alt+shift轉唔到輸入法, 要Win key+ spacebar先得, 仲要熄左關聯字+要禁2次shift+spacebar轉一轉個全型/半型輸入法先可以順利咁打到中文......唉

回覆 9# laicphk

是否更新後
佢自動幫你裝左台灣鍵盤
我曾經出現過這個情況
取消左台灣鍵盤後就沒有問題