Instead, hackers have managed to steal old Skype credentials from users, which doesn't feature all the security technologies found on a Microsoft account.
How to fully merge a Skype with a Microsoft account
1. Open your web browser and go to https://account.microsoft.com/.
2. If you're currently signed in with your Microsoft account, then sign out.
3. Click the Sign-in button.
4. Enter your Skype ID and Skype password to begin the process.
5. Click Next.
6. If you have already linked the accounts in the past, you'll get asked to update your information by entering your Microsoft account password.
7. Click Next.
8. Click OK to complete the process.
GMT+8, 2017-4-24 11:45, Processed in 0.042144 second(s), 5 queries.
Powered by Discuz! 7.2
© 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.
Copyright © 2003-2017 HKEPC Production Co. Ltd.