[Windows 10] [轉貼] Windows 10內的微軟廣告正變得失控

本帖最後由 UltimateGTR 於 2017-3-13 16:45 編輯

"The firm initially loaded its Windows PCs with Candy Crush and the users didn’t mind. It was just Candy Crush and could be uninstalled in less than a second, besides I probably wanted to play Candy Crush anyway.Then Microsoft enabled Windows 10 Spotlight on PCs by default and started showing ads on it, and I defended that last year, arguing that “Microsoft’s recommendations were completely harmless and not as irritating as the words “ads” would imply.” This was also true, Windows Spotlight provided a beautiful wallpaper service and the occasional promotion was not overtly annoying – maybe I wanted to buy Tomb Raider.Microsoft went on to trigger several OS-wide pop-ups to dissuade users from using Google’s Chrome and Mozilla’s FireFox. That too was semi-reasonable. Chrome was a battery hog after all, Edge surely was much better on the battery life scale – and what kind of name is FireFox.I started using Edge for a while and oh – there’s a nice deal for a Surface Pro 4 here. HP is also selling its HP Elite x3 as well for a steal a just £899,  pity I already had a  useful phone – but it was good to look at the paid Windows Store content mixed in with random news articles and advertorial. Now the Windows 10 File Explorer is now telling me about just how wonderful OneDrive is if I just pony up £8.99 a month."

https://mspoweruser.com/microsofts-ads-windows-10-getting-control/

Any embedded ads are a waste of bandwidth and distraction to the end user esp. in the work environment...

Only those imbecilic goons at M$ would think it's OK

用Win10就係耐唔耐就要查下registry, group policies封呢啲野
好彩就最後都搵到方法,然後啲人就話Win10無問題丫,乜都有得set返,你無成星期時間查下點set咩
慘就直程無辦法,然後啲人就話依家興呀,原始人唔鍾意返去用dos啦

儘管Google「推廣」廣告不遺餘力,也不會在Android系統本身加進廣告,最多只在Google網頁和app內加。

真金白銀買Win10的人真慘!

廠機
如果冇WINDOWS ACCOUNT或DOMAIN
經常PRELOAD唔用的APP

變左小米咁, 連個explorer都賣廣告, 支持小米告MICROSOFT

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

好交叉煩