小弟的車係2000 TOYOTA CELICA 黑色,上年9月俾人噴過水性油,平時泊車地方一定係露天,好彩有水喉,平時先車用 ...
hin_1213 發表於 2015-8-4 09:39
I hv been reading this post as soon as the minute u posted it.
I have 2 answers. Pick one that sound better to u.
Answer A: yea go ahead and try. Tell us what u think.
It is amazing how far ppl can go in messing up their paints.
1. Where are ur photos which u promised urself and us? This post is worthless without photos.
2. Why u used water based paint?
3. The sequence is completely wrong. Apparently u hv no idea abt the products' function.
4. The application method is completely wrong too.
I am afraid after u spend 5 days using all these u will not get the improvement u imagined.
I chose Answer B
1. I was trying to take some photos to reveal the paint situations. I uploaded few and wish can let u understand the condition well.
2. Actually I have no chose because the paint shop said base on the legislation, the old paint cannot be used anymore.
3. I will Google it and wish I can understand more. Now I know the "compound" should be used for remove scratch?