Amazepc n10 wired network adapter

Anyone using Amazepc n10 netbook? What's the model of this model's internal wired network adapter? The pre-installed ubuntu has problem so I would like to re-install it, I downloaded the ubuntu 9.10 iso but it cannot detect the network adapter, can anyone help?

原帖由 dolbysnoopy 於 2010-1-10 15:18 發表
Anyone using Amazepc n10 netbook? What's the model of this model's internal wired network adapter? The pre-installed ubuntu has problem so I would like to re-install it, I downloaded the ubuntu 9.10 i ...

It should be detected by default.  You can make a live USB to test it before re-install.

I tried, it can't detect eth0 correctly. I saw that it's r8169 module loaded but link is down. Without the network, using debian 5.0.3 installation CD has the same result.

I'm not sure it's realtek 8101, 8111, 8168, 8169. I saw many posts about these chipset has problem with ubuntu/debian.

有冇試過其他非 LINUX 的 OS 呢?
8169 個 driver 我一直都用緊 (PC), 唔覺有大問題

另外, 會唔會好不幸 load 左 2個以上 network driver 呢?
呢個問題以前 8139 年代出現過

原帖由 dolbysnoopy 於 2010-1-10 16:04 發表
I tried, it can't detect eth0 correctly. I saw that it's r8169 module loaded but link is down. Without the network, using debian 5.0.3 installation CD has the same result.

I'm not sure it's realtek 8 ...
  1. lspci | grep Ethernet
複製代碼
Post the result here.

I had reinstalled it with ubuntu netbook remix and okay to me.

Andyee, what version of ubuntu netbook remix are you using? Can you tell me the model of the network adapter and module used?

部機現不在我處, 未有得check住 (lspci | grep -i ethernet). 之前試過fedora 12 live CD可detect到r8169, 不過速度好慢..

原帖由 dolbysnoopy 於 2010-1-11 18:32 發表
部機現不在我處, 未有得check住 (lspci | grep -i ethernet). 之前試過fedora 12 live CD可detect到r8169, 不過速度好慢..

It is an easy task for an over 10 years experience Linux user to solve this kind of simple problem, right?