Why you need to learn hacking skills?

本帖最後由 samiux 於 2012-7-27 12:24 編輯

Hi all,

The following short video tells you why?

The video is here.

Samiux

本帖最後由 toylet 於 2012-7-27 18:04 編輯

玩 security 同 鬥 忍/道/巫術 無乜分別....
都兮好似買廠機咁, 請個專人 (最好有牌) 攪吧啦!!!

扯開一點: D人睇幾頁佛經或聖經, 就學人打座念咒, 請左鬼都不知! 攪 security又有何不同?

本帖最後由 samiux 於 2012-7-27 18:18 編輯
玩 security 同 鬥 忍/道/巫術 無乜分別....
都兮好似買廠機咁, 請個專人 (最好有牌) 攪吧啦!!!  ...
toylet 發表於 2012-7-27 17:44

When you passed the exam of C|EH or OSCP, you are a Certified Ethical Hacker.  So, you are certified and you are a professional in that field.

It is so similar as you said that someone else can maintain a Windows system or/and Linux system or even he got some certifications on those systems, he will think that he is a qualified System Administrator.  He mis-configured here and there and making the network or system vulnerable.

What kind of the pot calls the kettle black!!!!

Samiux

本帖最後由 toylet 於 2012-7-27 18:32 編輯
... he got some certifications on those systems, he will think that he is a qualified System Administrator.  He mis-configured here and there and making the network or system vulnerable.

As long as that person took up the LEGAL responsibilities, I will care less. I have no mood or interest to fight with other hackers, regardless of how much money those job titles could bring. I will however follow security instructions to code, and have those super duper security consultants to audit and test my codes.

As long as that person took up the LEGAL responsibilities, I will care less. I have no mood or inte ...
toylet 發表於 2012-7-27 18:31

It just depends on what and how you follow the code practices, even Linux kernel developers can make mistakes and lead the Linux kernel to be vulnerable.  

I think that Linux kernel developers have more coding knowledge about security than you, just my own opinion.

Samiux

本帖最後由 toylet 於 2012-7-27 20:45 編輯
It just depends on what and how you follow the code practices, even Linux kernel developers can make mistakes and lead the Linux kernel to be vulnerable.  
I think that Linux kernel developers have more coding knowledge about security than you, just my own opinion.

That's exactly why I said "請個專人(最好有牌)" 去做!  

一般凡人如小人, 無同人 打過交 or 鬧過交, 亦無同人鬥過法, 點會明 hacking 呢.....
既然不明所以, 就不要亂跟人地唸咒打座了!  見工時都不要吹!  

Do you know what is the meaning of "HACKING" and "CRACKING" ?

Do you know what is the meaning of "HACKING" and "CRACKING" ?
archy 發表於 2012-7-28 04:30

Just depends on which side you are at!

Samiux

Not really.

Samiux
samiux 發表於 2012-7-28 04:43

Samiux
samiux 發表於 2012-7-28 04:43

No.

Hackers build things but crackers break them. by Eric S. Raymond.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#what_is