NightHawk - Torified Ubuntu VPN Server is released!!!!

本帖最後由 samiux 於 2012-8-3 10:48 編輯

Hi all,

Introduction

I think you may heard about Tor.  Tor allows you to anonymity online.  It protects your privacy and defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.

The setup of Tor is very complicated and sometimes you will fail to make it work.  The most easy way is to download Tor Browser.  However, it has some limitations.

The drawback of using Tor is the speed.  It is quite slow as the traffic passes a lot of nodes in order to hide your IP address and traffic.  Your IP will be changed every 10 minutes.  The IP is not belonged to your home country.

If you want to know more about Tor, here you are.

Who uses Tor?

Family & Friends
People like you and your family use Tor to protect themselves, their children, and their dignity while using the Internet.

Businesses
Businesses use Tor to research competition, keep business strategies confidential, and facilitate internal accountability.

Activists
Activists use Tor to anonymously report abuses from danger zones. Whistleblowers use Tor to safely report on corruption.

Media
Journalists and the media use Tor to protect their research and sources online.

Military & Law Enforcement
Militaries and law enforcement use Tor to protect their communications, investigations, and intelligence gathering online.

Black Hat
Black Hats use Tor to hide their IP addresses and their home countries as well as their activities.

NightHawk - Torified Ubuntu VPN Server

I created NightHawk (夜鷹) - Torified Ubuntu VPN Server in order to overcome some of the limitation of Tor.  It is released today, August 3, 2012.  You can download it at here.

If you have any query or comment, you can post here or contact me (details are published on the official site).

The demo video is here.

Samiux

Update reason : fix the link
                       to announce the release of NightHawk

NightHawk - Torified Ubuntu VPN Server

I created NightHawk (夜鷹) - Torified Ubuntu VPN Server in order to overcome some of the limitation of Tor.  It is released today, August 3, 2012.  You can download it at here.

If you have any query or comment, you can post here or contact me (details are published on the official site).

Samiux