有冇高手知發生咩事?

搭單一問, 更新唔到, 係咪大家都係咁
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

睇黎最後都係要逼我用返windows,  唉

Finally...
http://wilsonmaravilha.wordpress ... roblem-under-linux/

1. Use sudo + your favourite editor to open /etc/default/grub

$ sudo nano /etc/default/grub

2. Add “i8042.notimeout i8042.nomux” to the line which says GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX=”…”.

(For example, mine looks like this after the edit: GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX=”i8042.notimeout i8042.nomux”)

3. Update grub.

$ sudo update-grub

4. [OPTIONAL:] Install and run “synaptiks” in order to customise things like multitouch, scrolling, etc.

$ sudo apt-get install kde-config-touchpad && synaptiks

The steps above suffice to get the touchpad to work on your next reboot. If you stop here, you may notice that the touchpad stops working after every Suspend -> Resume cycle. Typing sudo morprobe -r psmouse && sudo modprobe psmouse into a terminal every time will get it to work again but it would be nicer to have that automated. The steps below show how to do the automation bit.

5. Use sudo + your favourite editor to create and edit a new file at the location /etc/pm/sleep.d

$ sudo nano /etc/pm/sleep.d/restart_touchpad.sh

6. Enter the following code (or just download the gist):

#!/bin/sh

case “$1″ in
    resume)
         modprobe -r psmouse
         modprobe psmouse
esac
exit 0

7. Give the file executable access permissions.

$ sudo chmod +x /etc/pm/sleep.d/restart_touchpad.sh

After that, your touchpad should work without any further hacks or inconveniences. While steps 1 – 3 may be localized and only applicable to a handful of laptops, the steps 5 – 7 will apply to most situations whereby the touchpad stops working upon resuming the system.