sony 有出 portable file server.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Power is the main issue, how long would that last in your pocket?

I bought from GROUPON 4xx, so fun on sharing video on the long flight .

(Sent from EPC Pocket iPhone app)

回覆 7# gilberta

How secure would you like on the road with limited CPU / RAM without something like TPM for en/decryption? (as we were talking about some consumer level file serving gadgets with a ARM v7 or so)

Given you seems to be very caution on your "privacy", you must be very experience to encryption toolchains, why not custom build you own from src? you never know what binary someone "shared" with you (remember to read the source first Luke, GOTO FAIL happens all the time you know, who knows who placed code there??)....

Or maybe BGA level programming your own encryption algo on some proto-board for encryption / decryption on fly?

No, I do not carry any pirated movie on the road, nor my work require this level of securities, if I want nobody to sees it, I don't keep it.

Oh anyway, strongly recommended you to stay away from rockchip as you are so concern about your privacy, so much easier to get what someone wants on cpu level than cracking modern encryption, and you know where / who rockchip were design and made right?

(yes I personally owned rockchip devices, they were only tested at work with isolated network and I never even hooked it up my own network, just my 2cents)

I bought from GROUPON 4xx, so fun on sharing video on the long flight .

(Sent from EPC Pocket iPhon ...
PSP 發表於 2015-3-2 11:51

I bought it for hacks, tho never had the time to sit down and sniff / give it a little poke around....(I bet it should be fairly easy to get, Transcend WIFI SD are the worst, some simple old school HTTP POST attack to the onboard webserver cgi and you gain root! super fun and easy to play with)