I am so mad today (PHP) (發洩, 慎入)

本帖最後由 cise4832 於 2012-7-19 14:04 編輯

So I was given a list of programs to implement.
I took the time to generalize all cases, built a list of classes to handle the workflow,
everything finished and tested by myself, some waiting for UAT,
some were reviewing by a senior colleague whom gave me the list of program to implement.

That senior colleague saw my codes and requested me to move everything out from the classes, and hardcode into each individual .php files that calls those functions for "easier maintenance"

I was like WTF??!!! You didn't say a word before handing it to me, nor written in ANY part of the spec

Now I have to copy/paste every thing down to DB connects and distribute to 1x files,
and creates 10 times duplicated codes. And retest from the beginning.

I still can't understand why this is better in any possible way.
Am I wrong?

holy shxt

唔洗愁,

1. 如果係月薪, 你做多日就出多日糧, 好事來
2. 如果係PART TIME, 你做多日就出多日糧, 好事來
3. 如果係一單PROJECT 計, 唔好理佢, 佢要轉野就再收$

如果你係打工, 你應該高興你勁過你上面個位, 佢都好快會唔夠你來
深深吸一口氣, 拿出EQ 來, 無事~

That senior colleague saw my codes and requested me to move everything out from the classes, and hardcode into each individual .php files that calls those functions for "easier maintenance"
cise4832 發表於 2012-7-19 14:02

How does that goes to "easier maintenance"?? XDXD

How does that goes to "easier maintenance"?? XDXD
domeso 發表於 2012-7-19 14:59

其實係難左, 但有D 人以為易左, 但都係個句, 佢想死你唔比佢死? 唔好提佢, 教精左個上C, 冇人會多謝你, 自己有料就OK

This happen to me in the past, my bitchy boss asked me to create an 3 asp page seperately for zh-tw, zh-cn, and en-us.......
I co-operate with her but I resign 2 months later..
It happens in big company a lots. I was asked very often to craft my work as most plain and simple as the homework of primary student...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

看看大老細是否用人唯親
hkguile 發表於 2012-7-19 15:35

咁樣樣的老闆唔好跟, 沒位上:D

This happen to me in the past, my bitchy boss asked me to create an 3 asp page seperately for zh-tw, ...
杜龍 發表於 2012-7-19 15:29

係丫其實去到邊都有機會會咁, 真係唔洗太上心,

換轉唔做IT, 我當你做SALES, 放左工都要比客CALL, 比人亂小, 味又係燥