http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7vz6ZJN5X4

Not bad for a small phone.

Sound good!

Expecting the official goods soon!

果然 Hardware standard 對 game 廠加入好有幫助~~

原帖由 p999 於 2010-1-11 16:05 發表
Sound good!

Expecting the official goods soon!

As of now there are no plans for official release for Hong Kong since Chinese support is not ready.   May be next year or end of this year it could release.   It could be Palm Pre Plus or whatever new Palm releases at that time.

For now the only way to get hold of the Palm Pre is to get it from Germany.  The Palm Pre from Germany is unlocked.   The only thing is that the GSM phones have not yet been  updated to WebOS 1.3.51 which is needed to play the games.   

Last I heard that the update may release by the end of January or they will just release 1.4 by Mid February.  

Today I read that there is another website where one can buy the games and they will be installed to the phone so there is another option than buying from the Palm App Store.  

I am hearing that there are more partners getting involved with Palm.  EA is just 1 of them.  Sega could be another partner.

Good news for GSM Palm Pre users.

WebOS 1.3.5.2 has released.

Though paid applications will release for GSM users in March, some users have leaked the extracted games from the US server and a guide on how to run 3D games with GSM Palm Pre.

Well I just installed Asphalt 5 in my Palm Pre and it is amazing.

The game feels like a PSP game.

I received my Nexus One 2 days ago and I have still not yet opened the box to play with it.  

Palm Pre really has done something cool here with the release of 3D Games.  
Need for Speed is also nice.  So is Doom and Quake.  All these games run very smoothly in Palm Pre.

I wonder when 3G Games will come to Windows and Google Phones?

3G game定3D game??

回復 7# whs

Sorry I meant 3D games.  Lol!!

For now there will be no 3D games for Google.   I am sure it will be released by the time Google releases the Nexus 2.