How many Nexus One phones have you already spotted in the streets?

Today I spotted 2 to 3 guys using the Nexus One.

I think by early next month we will be able to see more people in the streets carrying the Nexus One.  

I saw a taxi drive having one last week, too.

我昨天係板長食lunCh都見到有人用緊

zero so far

I am sure more will turn up.    Some people who carry bag packs keep their phones in their bag.  Normally you will see people at the MTR Stations using the phone.   

Soon Nexus One will be a very common phone that many people will be using.

I have yet to even open my box to set up the phone for the first time.  Still waiting for the Invisible Shield.  

Till then I am using the Palm Pre.  Lol!!

I am sure more will turn up.    Some people who carry bag packs keep their phones in their bag.  Nor ...
The Dude 發表於 2010-1-19 21:47

yours still in the box without opening...........

回復 5# mj12

Yes, I got my Nexus One last Thursday and since then I only opened the DHL box to see if I got what I ordered.  I have yet to even open the Nexus One box to see if there is a phone inside or not.  Lol!!

There are 2 reasons for this.

1) 3D Games released for Palm Pre and now my Palm pre has a new life.  Playing Need for Speed with my Palm Pre is alot of fun.

2) I am still waiting for the invisible shield for the Nexus One.   I already ordered.

I know I am losing time in enjoying the new Nexus One as Sony Ericsson X10 will be releasing soon with many other new phones following after.

But then Palm Pre is keeping my occpied for now.

So not many Nexus One phones are spotted in the streets?

I am still seeing alot of iPhone users.   

I thought many guys bought the Nexus One.  

May I know where you order invisible shield?
Thx~

May I know where you order invisible shield?
Thx~
apoon204 發表於 2010-1-20 09:26

Invisible Shield Hong Kong.   Last time they said they have ordered but not yet received any stock.   Even the US server says that it will be shipped in 3 to 5 business days. So it is possible that the stock may not even arrive this week.

Looks like my Nexus One will be outdated before I even start using it.  

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshi ... s-skins-shields.php

I would have preferred the iSkin but they don't have any plans for Nexus One but I think they are working on the SE X10 which will release next month.