Can .pst file be located in Onedrive ?

Can .pst file be located in Onedrive?

I have a subscription to Office 365.  My main email account is a Gmail account, and it´s a POP account.  I also use  Calendar, Notes, and Tasks on my Outlook 365 setup on my main desktop computer.  I also have a notebook that I only use when I am on travel.  Therefore, I never use the Desktop and notebook simultaneously; I use either one or the other.

Until now, each time I go on travel, I need to manually copy my
C:\\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\[emailaddress].pst file from my Desktop to my notebook, and then copy it back to my Desktop after the end of my trip.  This is awkward and very inconvenient, to say the least.

Could I move the storage location of the .pst file to Onedrive, so that both Outlook 365 installations in both the Desktop and the notebook are pointing to the same .pst file and I wouldn´t have to do all the manual copying anymore?

If storing the .pst file in Onedrive was not supported or recommended, is there a way to automatically keep two installations of Office365 as I described, in synch?

Thank you very much.

Since you already have Office365, why don't you just setup a POP to draw mail from your Gmail and simply keep it in Office365? Setup your Outlook to run in Exchange Mode and you DON'T need to copy between computers. Or better, just use the web

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽